Mr. Olson, I am an unfortunate owner of a 6.25 Treadmill from Smooth Fitness.

I have been trying to buy a part for my out of warranty device since March of 2013! Yes, March 2013. I have made several calls to your office and have spoken to several parts “managers” and others, to no avail. I have been told that the part would be sent next month on multiple occasions, as documented in your system (I was given WO #######(?)) and confirmed in every call that I have made.

I have also been told that as a customer of an out of warranty device I must wait until all warrantied orders are fulfilled, even those placed long after my order? I guess there is no respect for those who trusted your products in the first place?After not hearing from Smooth since last fall on the part order I was told would be sent in September, I called yet again on May 14, 2014. I was treated to two conversations with your Parts Manager and your Service Manager that can only be summed up as, we do not have the parts and you just have to wait, now go away, we have better things to do than talk you. Not an exaggeration, in fact the tone can not be described, it was the ruddiest, most disrespectful customer service call I have ever had.

As CEO I thought you might want to know that. Worse yet, that was the treatment from both individuals, after I had asked to speak to someone in leadership. By the way, the treadmill in question cost me $1,800 USD.

I understand part issues, but 14 months!? If as CEO you think my treatment and this time frame to fulfill a single part order is appropriate, well I guess I understand why things are the way they are for your customers.

Review about: Smooth Fitness Treadmill.

Comments